Hi Bret, Looking into cloud-based ERP software that is designed (and priced) to meet the needs of mid-size companies like Cygwin? If so, I'd like to introduce you to the highest-rated and fastest-growing solution in the US - Acumatica. I'm Frank with DSD Inc. As a longtime partner of Acumatica, we plan, deploy and support their full suite of integrated business management applications. Considered 'Best of breed' in its class, Acumatica Cloud ERP provides all the financial, operations, marketing, sales, reporting and analytics functionality your business needs - today and tomorrow. Unlike other solutions in the industry, Acumatica offers simple consumption-based licensing and no limit on the number of users. In other words, you only pay for the Acumatica applications you need and use, when you need and use them. Bret, let me know a date and time this week or next when you're free to see why Acumatica has become the highest-rated, fastest growing cloud ERP solution in the U.S. Talk soon. Sincerely, Frank Barone Sr. Business Development Manager, Acumatica 619-215-9069 DSD Business Systems 8787 Complex Drive #400, San Diego, CA 92123 If you would prefer cygwin-announce@cygwin.com be excluded from our next outreach, please click here http://i.ms00.net/remove?DSD:*:1713360779.19034:cygwin-announce%40cygwin.com:e . This message was sent to cygwin-announce@cygwin.com X-PMG-Recipient: cygwin-announce@cygwin.com pmguid:473.1c6l0.3f9w3