public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITP] onc-rpc-devel-2_19_20140211-1
@ 2014-03-21 11:48 Pavel Fedin
From: Pavel Fedin @ 2014-03-21 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

 Hello!

 Some time ago i intended to publish this package. Since that everything
stopped, i have never got any "go" or "fix it" reply.
 The URL is the same as before:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s95jz1ql5xs8yx7/8mhUDlI_Kg
 Anyone ???

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia

[-- Attachment #2: setup.hint --]

category: Net Devel
requires: libtirpc-devel libgcc1
sdesc: "An ONC RPC protocol development files"
ldesc: "This package contains rpcgen, source code generator for creating
remote procedure call servers and clients from a protocol specification.
Additionally it contains header files for several standard RPC services.
This implementation is derived from the libc/sunrpc/ code in eglibc."

* [ITP] onc-rpc-devel-2_19_20140211-1
@ 2014-02-12 12:45 Pavel Fedin
From: Pavel Fedin @ 2014-02-12 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps