public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* ITP libpipeline 1.3 0
@ 2014-04-30 19:25 waterlan
From: waterlan @ 2014-04-30 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi,

I intend to package libpipeline 1.3.0.

Libpipeline is a pipeline manipulation library required by man-db.
See http://libpipeline.nongnu.org/

This is to prepare the packaging of man-db later. Man-db is an
alternative 'man' package (http://man-db.nongnu.org/). Man-db is used by
major Linux distributions such as Debian, Suse, and Fedora. A big
advantage of man-db is better internationalisation support.

--
Erwin Waterlander
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/

* Re: ITP libpipeline 1.3 0
@ 2014-04-30 22:05 ` waterlan
From: waterlan @ 2014-04-30 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

waterlan schreef op 2014-04-30 21:25:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to package libpipeline 1.3.0.
>
> Libpipeline is a pipeline manipulation library required by man-db.
> See http://libpipeline.nongnu.org/
>
> This is to prepare the packaging of man-db later. Man-db is an
> alternative 'man' package (http://man-db.nongnu.org/). Man-db is used
> by major Linux distributions such as Debian, Suse, and Fedora. A big
> advantage of man-db is better internationalisation support.

Here I have my initial packages for cygwin 32 bit:
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/cygwin/libpipeline/

When these are OK I create also 64 bit packages and upload them.

regards,

--

@ 2014-05-05  8:41   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2014-05-05  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi Erwin,

On May  1 00:04, waterlan wrote:
> waterlan schreef op 2014-04-30 21:25:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I intend to package libpipeline 1.3.0.
> >
> >Libpipeline is a pipeline manipulation library required by man-db.
> >See http://libpipeline.nongnu.org/
> >
> >This is to prepare the packaging of man-db later. Man-db is an
> >alternative 'man' package (http://man-db.nongnu.org/). Man-db is used
> >by major Linux distributions such as Debian, Suse, and Fedora. A big
> >advantage of man-db is better internationalisation support.
>
> Here I have my initial packages for cygwin 32 bit:
> http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/cygwin/libpipeline/
>
> When these are OK I create also 64 bit packages and upload them.

The packaging looks good, but the libpipelineX package containing the
runtime DLL is missing.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 819 bytes --]

* Re: ITP libpipeline 1.3 0
@ 2014-05-05 13:27     ` Chris J. Breisch
From: Chris J. Breisch @ 2014-05-05 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Erwin,
>
> The packaging looks good, but the libpipelineX package containing the
> runtime DLL is missing.

I replied to this earlier from my iOS device, and I think it was eaten
since it quoted Corinna's e-mail address. My mistake.

Anyway, I have built the DLL. I'll get with Erwin on this.

--
Chris J. Breisch

* Re: ITP libpipeline 1.3 0
@ 2014-05-06  9:18       ` Erwin Waterlander
From: Erwin Waterlander @ 2014-05-06  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Op 5-5-2014 15:27, Chris J. Breisch schreef:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Hi Erwin,
>>
>> The packaging looks good, but the libpipelineX package containing the
>> runtime DLL is missing.
>>

> I replied to this earlier from my iOS device, and I think it was eaten
> since it quoted Corinna's e-mail address. My mistake.
>
> Anyway, I have built the DLL. I'll get with Erwin on this.

Hi,

I have fixed it. See libpipeline 1.3.0-2 :
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/cygwin/libpipeline/

Thanks Chris for your hints.

best regards,
Erwin

* Re: ITP libpipeline 1.3 0
@ 2014-05-06 13:26         ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2014-05-06 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On May  6 11:18, Erwin Waterlander wrote:
> Op 5-5-2014 15:27, Chris J. Breisch schreef:
> >Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>Hi Erwin,
> >>
> >>The packaging looks good, but the libpipelineX package containing the
> >>runtime DLL is missing.
> >>

> >I replied to this earlier from my iOS device, and I think it was
> >eaten since it quoted Corinna's e-mail address. My mistake.
> >
> >Anyway, I have built the DLL. I'll get with Erwin on this.
> >

> Hi,
>
> I have fixed it. See libpipeline 1.3.0-2 :
> http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/cygwin/libpipeline/

Looks good.  Please feel free to upload as soon as you have the 64 bit
version, too.

@ 2014-05-12 19:35           ` waterlan
From: waterlan @ 2014-05-12 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Corinna Vinschen schreef op 2014-05-06 15:26:
> On May  6 11:18, Erwin Waterlander wrote:

>> >I replied to this earlier from my iOS device, and I think it was
>> >eaten since it quoted Corinna's e-mail address. My mistake.
>> >
>> >Anyway, I have built the DLL. I'll get with Erwin on this.
>> >

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have fixed it. See libpipeline 1.3.0-2 :
>> http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/cygwin/libpipeline/
>
> Looks good.  Please feel free to upload as soon as you have the 64 bit
> version, too.

I have uploaded libpipeline 1.3.0-3, 32 and 64 bit. Tomorrow I will
write the announcement.

regards,