public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Links
@ 2002-01-22  4:45 Robert Collins
       [not found] ` <3C4F4E48.8010001@welho.com>
From: Robert Collins @ 2002-01-22  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: "Sami Tikka", cygwin-apps

Hi Sami,
some feedback on the packages.

1) The -src package is incorrectly rooted - you've included the usr/src
in the path. Also the Cygwin specific README for it should go in the
CYGWIN-PATCHES directory in the in the top of the source directory.
2) Are there any patches for links to make it build? If so please
include them as well.
3) the binary package looks good. If you can redo the src package, we
can upload this.

Rob

* Re: Links
       [not found] ` <3C4F4E48.8010001@welho.com>