public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* cygport suggestion: Make "prepare" an alias for "prep"
@ 2022-09-27 15:29 Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty
From: Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty @ 2022-09-27 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi there,

Admittedly a very minor issue, but I thought I should at least mention it.

Most of cygport's commands aren't abbreviated, but prepare is
abbreviated to "prep". It'd be nice if "prepare" was accepted too for
consistency.

Thanks for all the work put into this tool, I can't imagine being a
cygwin package maintainer without it.

Hamish

* cygport suggestion: Make "prepare" an alias for "prep"
@ 2022-09-27 15:28 Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty