public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* RE: Let’s discuss
@ 2024-05-15 16:00 Madison Dennis
From: Madison Dennis @ 2024-05-15 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Following up on my earlier message, we offer a range of custom
garments, including suits and shirts, made from top-quality fabrics
like Zegna. Our process is hassle-free and convenient, with
flexibility to meet at your preferred location—home, office, or our
studio. Can we schedule a quick chat today or tomorrow?

Regards,

Madison Dennis
LABEL
9255 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Website
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/pEi9BwUhxdizY3JeIsXqvA~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoJ2EVP0SDaHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnRoZXJldGFpbGVyaW5ueWMuY28vaW5kZXgucGhwL2NhbXBhaWducy9ueDQ2NXZudGV3NWE1L3RyYWNrLXVybC90bTE1OW9uYTl2MjQ2LzkyN2E2MmY2YjExYjc5ZDY2YzA4MGQ0MDQwNDZiY2QzOTc5ZWNkNjRXA3NwY0IKZjMV3ERmz3QjEVIWY3lnd2luLWFwcHNAY3lnd2luLmNvbVgEAAAAAA~~]

DATE: April 19, 2024 at 2:13 PM
TO: cygwin-apps@cygwin.com

Looking to refresh your wardrobe? Check out our suits, jackets,
shirts, and cashmere sweaters, perfect for any occasion. We use
top-notch fabrics for a seamless transition from professional to
casual.

Need a tuxedo or suit for a special event? We've got you covered.
Suits start at 1000 and shirts at 200, with premium options available
from there to over five thousand dollars.

Interested in a meeting? Let me know your availability—we can meet
at your home, office, or our LA showroom!

Unsubscribe
[http://post.spmailtechnol.com/f/a/OPv6aR3B-KTej0zkWLC8cw~~/AARa7QA~/RgRoJ2EVP0SDaHR0cDovL3RyYWNrLnRoZXJldGFpbGVyaW5ueWMuY28vaW5kZXgucGhwL2NhbXBhaWducy9ueDQ2NXZudGV3NWE1L3RyYWNrLXVybC90bTE1OW9uYTl2MjQ2Lzk0OGFmNDJiMjRjMDA5MmQ3NjU4ZDg4YjU2M2YwNGE3YTM4ZGJmZjlXA3NwY0IKZjMV3ERmz3QjEVIWY3lnd2luLWFwcHNAY3lnd2luLmNvbVgEAAAAAA~~]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-05-15 16:00 UTC | newest]