public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITA] unifont 14.0.02
@ 2022-03-11 22:57 Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2022-03-11 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I'd like to adopt Unifont which I use as a low resolution fallback for X
and MS Windows.

Cygwin builds:

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi?srcpkg=unifont&status=succeeded&user=Brian+Inglis&id=3925

GNU just released the latest Unifont with utilities and Truetype fonts
providing full coverage of the Unicode 14 Basic Multilingual Plane
(Unicode Plane 0), plus over 12,600 glyphs for scripts in the Unicode 14
Supplementary Multilingual Plane (Unicode Plane 1), and some ConScript
Unicode Registry (CSUR) and Under CSUR (UCSUR) glyphs in Private Use
Areas (PUA).

Unifont 14.0.02 Released
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2022-03/msg00002.html

* Re: [ITA] unifont 14.0.02
@ 2022-03-12  9:32 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2022-03-12  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 11.03.2022 23:57, Brian Inglis wrote:
> I'd like to adopt Unifont which I use as a low resolution fallback for X
> and MS Windows.

changed to you

Regards
Marco

* Re: [ITA] unifont 14.0.02
@ 2022-03-12 16:50   ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2022-03-12 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2022-03-12 02:32, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 11.03.2022 23:57, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> I'd like to adopt Unifont which I use as a low resolution fallback for
>> X and MS Windows.

> changed to you

Ta, cheers!