public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Please clean up sourceware.org /home directories
@ 2012-01-06  6:03 Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2012-01-06  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I notice that a few of you with upload privileges are using noticeable
amounts of disk space in /home on sourceware.  If you have a sourceware
account, please clean up your directory.  We only have a limited
amount of space for /home directories.

Thanks,
cgf

* Re: Please clean up sourceware.org /home directories
@ 2012-01-06 14:41 ` Dr. Volker Zell
From: Dr. Volker Zell @ 2012-01-06 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

    > I notice that a few of you with upload privileges are using noticeable
    > amounts of disk space in /home on sourceware.  If you have a sourceware
    > account, please clean up your directory.  We only have a limited
    > amount of space for /home directories.

I uploaded new packages for the upcoming tcl-tk move in my home space.
But it seems that not all of the dependent packages have been rebuild
yet. As soon as this has happened and my packages have been moved to the
setup area, I'll delete the files.

    > Thanks,
    > cgf

Ciao
  Volker

* Re: Please clean up sourceware.org /home directories
@ 2012-01-08  3:40   ` Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2012-01-08  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 15:43 +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

>     > I notice that a few of you with upload privileges are using noticeable
>     > amounts of disk space in /home on sourceware.  If you have a sourceware
>     > account, please clean up your directory.  We only have a limited
>     > amount of space for /home directories.
>
> I uploaded new packages for the upcoming tcl-tk move in my home space.
> But it seems that not all of the dependent packages have been rebuild
> yet. As soon as this has happened and my packages have been moved to the
> setup area, I'll delete the files.

I already moved these into a staging area, so you can remove your copies
at your convenience.

Yaakov