On Mon, 2012-02-27 at 22:33 +0100, Lapo Luchini wrote: > ...failing it; neither the current package nor cygwin-ports one upgrade > cleanly and I hadn't the time to work around it. Could you clarify? > If anyone has the time to do this long-awaited upgrade or wants to take > maintainership of the package altogether, feel free to step up and do it. > > Else, I will keep trying in the next days. The attached .cygport and patch WFM. Do these not work for you? > PS: my Win7 cygwin needs rebaseall very very often. Still didn't check > it through. BLODA? Yaakov