public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Ghostscript 6.51-3 is ready for upload
@ 2002-02-19  7:32 Dario Alcocer
From: Dario Alcocer @ 2002-02-19  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I've finished testing and packaging Ghostscript; the new version fixes
a text-mode mount bug reported by Greg Bond.  I've put the packages
and MD5 files at:

    http://members.cox.net/dalcocer/gs

If someone has upload capability to sources.redhat.com and can upload
this package, please let me know.  I'll wait until the package has
been uploaded before I post my package update announcement.

To Chris Faylor:

I apologize for sending e-mail to you directly.  Perusing the
latest messages in cygwin-apps, I found out that I should no longer
e-mail you directly for package updates to be uploaded...

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-02-19 15:32 UTC | newest]