public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* Cleaned up setup.hint for tcp_wrappers
@ 2002-02-07 10:36 Prentis Brooks
From: Prentis Brooks @ 2002-02-07 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Ok, after some reviewing, here is what I have:

# TCP Wrappers
@ tcp_wrappers
sdesc: "TCP Wrappers"
ldesc: "TCP Wrappers: Tool to provide host based access restrictions for tcp
bas
ed services"
skip:
curr: 7.6
prev:
test:
category: Net
requires: cygwin terminfo

Cleaning up the src and binary packages, should have them available for
retrieval sometime tomorrow

--
Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisBrooks
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes
       the wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers

* Re: Cleaned up setup.hint for tcp_wrappers
@ 2002-02-08 14:06 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-02-08 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 01:35:45PM -0500, Prentis Brooks wrote:
>Ok, after some reviewing, here is what I have:
>
># TCP Wrappers
>@ tcp_wrappers
>sdesc: "TCP Wrappers"
>ldesc: "TCP Wrappers: Tool to provide host based access restrictions for tcp
>bas
>ed services"
>skip:
>curr: 7.6
>prev:
>test:
>category: Net
>requires: cygwin terminfo

Didn't Chuck mention that you don't need the "@ tcp_wrappers",
"skip:", "curr:", "prev:", or "test:" fields?

The comment is sort of redundant too...

cgf

* Re: Cleaned up setup.hint for tcp_wrappers
@ 2002-02-11  4:57   ` Prentis Brooks
From: Prentis Brooks @ 2002-02-11  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Yes, but I sent this before I got his ;)... classic case of emails passing on
the ether ;)