public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [ITA] neon/libneon26: HTTP and WebDAV library
@ 2008-05-14 11:15 Dr. Volker Zell
From: Dr. Volker Zell @ 2008-05-14 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Hi

I would like to adopt and maintain the 'neon/libneon26' packages from Max Bowsher
and split them into 'neon/libneon27/libneon-devel' packages.

Here are the setup.hint files:
./libneon-devel/setup.hint

sdesc: "HTTP and WebDAV library - (development)"
ldesc: "neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library, with a C language API."
category: Devel Libs Web
requires: cygwin libneon27 libexpat1-devel gettext openssl-devel bash coreutils sed
external-source: neon

./libneon27/setup.hint

sdesc: "HTTP and WebDAV library - (runtime)"
ldesc: "neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library, with a C language API."
category: Libs Web
requires: cygwin libexpat1 libintl8 openssl zlib
external-source: neon

./setup.hint

sdesc: "HTTP and WebDAV library - (utilities)"
ldesc: "neon is an HTTP and WebDAV client library, with a C language API."
category: Libs Web
requires: cygwin libneon27

For downloading

------------------------------------ cut here ------------------------------------
#!/bin/bash

mkdir -p neon/libneon27 neon/libneon-devel

cd neon
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/setup.hint
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/neon-0.28.2-1-src.tar.bz2
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/neon-0.28.2-1.tar.bz2

cd libneon27
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon27/setup.hint
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon27/libneon27-0.28.2-1.tar.bz2

cd ../libneon-devel
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon-devel/setup.hint
wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon-devel/libneon-devel-0.28.2-1.tar.bz2
------------------------------------ cut here ------------------------------------

Ciao
  Volker

* Re: [ITA] neon/libneon26: HTTP and WebDAV library
@ 2008-05-14 14:12 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2008-05-14 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On May 14 13:14, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> mkdir -p neon/libneon27 neon/libneon-devel
>
> cd neon
> wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/setup.hint
> wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/neon-0.28.2-1-src.tar.bz2
> wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/neon-0.28.2-1.tar.bz2
>
> cd libneon27
> wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon27/setup.hint
> wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon27/libneon27-0.28.2-1.tar.bz2
>
> cd ../libneon-devel
> wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon-devel/setup.hint
> wget http://volkerzell.de/cygwin/ITP/neon/libneon-devel/libneon-devel-0.28.2-1.tar.bz2
> ------------------------------------ cut here ------------------------------------

Looks good.  Uploaded.  Thanks for taking over!

Btw., what about libneon24 and libneon25?  AFAICS they are not
used by any package in the distro anymore.  Should we just remove them?

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [ITA] neon/libneon26: HTTP and WebDAV library
@ 2008-05-14 15:57   ` Dr. Volker Zell
From: Dr. Volker Zell @ 2008-05-14 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

    > Looks good.  Uploaded.  Thanks for taking over!

    > Btw., what about libneon24 and libneon25?  AFAICS they are not
    > used by any package in the distro anymore.  Should we just remove them?

Just make some _obsolete (like the libxerces-c2X libs).

    > Corinna

Thanks

@ 2008-05-14 16:14     ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2008-05-14 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On May 14 17:57, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

>     > Looks good.  Uploaded.  Thanks for taking over!
>
>     > Btw., what about libneon24 and libneon25?  AFAICS they are not
>     > used by any package in the distro anymore.  Should we just remove them?
>
> Just make some _obsolete (like the libxerces-c2X libs).

I just found that libneon24 was already marked obsolete.  I did the same
with libneon25 now.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat