On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 10:12:01AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Mar 12 07:25, Andy Koppe wrote: > > On 11 March 2011 21:26, David Sastre wrote: > > Can versions before 3.9-3 be deleted? If this is a question for me, I think they can be safely deleted now. > > Keeper of the Gold Stars, please award a richly deserved one for > > adopting and revamping this vital package. > > > Indeed. It took so long to iron out the package that I already thought > it would get the vaporware award at one point :) I'm really glad that > you took over the package, David, and that you worked so diligently on > it. A gold star is well deserved. Being part (even such a little one) of the awesome collective effort the cygwin project represents is the Real Gold Star I'm the recipient of. Thank You. -- Huella de clave primaria: 0FDA C36F F110 54F4 D42B D0EB 617D 396C 448B 31EB