public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-27 20:44 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-05-27 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Please upload, removing version 4.4.0-1 and leaving 4.4.4-1 as previous. Thanks,
Andrew.

wget \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1-src.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.7-1-src.tar.bz2

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-27 20:46 ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-05-27 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Sorry, that should be:

wget \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1-src.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-28  6:05   ` Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2013-05-28  6:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 2013-05-27 15:46, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> wget \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1-src.tar.bz2 \
>   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2

Uploaded, and removed 4.4.0-1.

But in the future, please use the cygport-generated structure for your
uploads and add the necessary flags to wget (e.g. -r -nH --cut-dirs=2),
so that lftp-debuginfo is a subdirectory of lftp as it should be.  That
will make it much easier to upload in the future.

Thanks,

Yaakov

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-28  9:28     ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-05-28  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> On 2013-05-27 15:46, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > wget \
> >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2 \
> >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1-src.tar.bz2 \
> >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2
>
> Uploaded, and removed 4.4.0-1.
>
> But in the future, please use the cygport-generated structure for your
> uploads and add the necessary flags to wget (e.g. -r -nH --cut-dirs=2),
> so that lftp-debuginfo is a subdirectory of lftp as it should be.  That
> will make it much easier to upload in the future.

I'm happy to oblige, and I see that lftp-debuginfo is in its own directory in
the mirrors.  But what you see above is how cygport is creating the files - all
together in the same directory as my .cygport file.  So this is the first I've
heard of it.

If cygport is supposed to be putting lftp-debuginfo into its own directory, I'm
not sure why it isn't.  Configuration setting?  Or maybe it wants the directory
already to exist?  I'll see what I can figure out when I get back to that
machine.

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-28 10:21       ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-05-28 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On May 28 05:27, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > On 2013-05-27 15:46, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > wget \
> > >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2 \
> > >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.7-1-src.tar.bz2 \
> > >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.7-1.tar.bz2
> >
> > Uploaded, and removed 4.4.0-1.
> >
> > But in the future, please use the cygport-generated structure for your
> > uploads and add the necessary flags to wget (e.g. -r -nH --cut-dirs=2),
> > so that lftp-debuginfo is a subdirectory of lftp as it should be.  That
> > will make it much easier to upload in the future.
>
> I'm happy to oblige, and I see that lftp-debuginfo is in its own directory in
> the mirrors.  But what you see above is how cygport is creating the files - all
> together in the same directory as my .cygport file.  So this is the first I've
> heard of it.
>
> If cygport is supposed to be putting lftp-debuginfo into its own directory, I'm
> not sure why it isn't.

It is ;)

Ignore the created toplevel files, rather cd into the cygport project
dir and then into the "dist" subdir.  There you will find a proper
package directory, neatly arranged for upload, including all setup.hint
files.

Yaakov, I'm wondering if it isn't time to do two things:

- Create a new cygport version which does not create the toplevel
  files anymore.

- Create a short documentation how to create the new cygport files.

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-28 12:56         ` marco atzeri
From: marco atzeri @ 2013-05-28 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Il 5/28/2013 12:21 PM, Corinna Vinschen ha scritto:

> Yaakov, I'm wondering if it isn't time to do two things:
>
> - Create a new cygport version which does not create the toplevel
>    files anymore.

+1.
It is annoying to have 2 times the same files

> - Create a short documentation how to create the new cygport files.
>

> Corinna

Marco

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-28 18:06         ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-05-28 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> > > Uploaded, and removed 4.4.0-1.
> > >
> > > But in the future, please use the cygport-generated structure for your
> > > uploads and add the necessary flags to wget (e.g. -r -nH --cut-dirs=2),
> > > so that lftp-debuginfo is a subdirectory of lftp as it should be.  That
> > > will make it much easier to upload in the future.
> >
> > I'm happy to oblige, and I see that lftp-debuginfo is in its own directory in
> > the mirrors.  But what you see above is how cygport is creating the files - all
> > together in the same directory as my .cygport file.  So this is the first I've
> > heard of it.
> >
> > If cygport is supposed to be putting lftp-debuginfo into its own directory, I'm
> > not sure why it isn't.
>
> It is ;)
>
> Ignore the created toplevel files, rather cd into the cygport project
> dir and then into the "dist" subdir.  There you will find a proper
> package directory, neatly arranged for upload, including all setup.hint
> files.

Hm, what do you know.

> Yaakov, I'm wondering if it isn't time to do two things:
>
> - Create a new cygport version which does not create the toplevel
>   files anymore.

Yes, that will force those of us who haven't been following to notice that
something has changed.  Expect of course a slew of "why won't cygport build my
packages any more" messages, and then we'll all know what to do again.

> - Create a short documentation how to create the new cygport files.

Yes please.  I keep reading bits and pieces about how things we used to have to
do aren't required any more, but if it's not in the docs, it's too hard to go
back and find.

Thanks,
Andrew.

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-05-28 19:01           ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-05-28 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On May 28 14:06, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > On May 28 05:27, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > If cygport is supposed to be putting lftp-debuginfo into its own directory, I'm
> > > not sure why it isn't.
> >
> > It is ;)
> >
> > Ignore the created toplevel files, rather cd into the cygport project
> > dir and then into the "dist" subdir.  There you will find a proper
> > package directory, neatly arranged for upload, including all setup.hint
> > files.
>
> Hm, what do you know.
>
> > Yaakov, I'm wondering if it isn't time to do two things:
> >
> > - Create a new cygport version which does not create the toplevel
> >   files anymore.
>
> Yes, that will force those of us who haven't been following to notice that
> something has changed.  Expect of course a slew of "why won't cygport build my
> packages any more" messages, and then we'll all know what to do again.
>
> > - Create a short documentation how to create the new cygport files.
>
> Yes please.  I keep reading bits and pieces about how things we used to have to
> do aren't required any more, but if it's not in the docs, it's too hard to go
> back and find.

Just as a sidenote, you could have a look into Yaakov's or my 64 bit
package cygport files.  Of my packages see, for instance, gawk, openssh
and, FWIW, the cygwin package itself.  The only thing you really have to
keep in mind is to specify the cygport file always with the .cygport
suffix:

  $ cygport foo almostall           # Wrong
  $ cygport foo.cygport almostall   # Correct

Btw., did you notice http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-05/msg00379.html ?

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-08-10 21:12 ` Ken Brown
From: Ken Brown @ 2013-08-10 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On 8/10/2013 2:07 PM, Schulman, Andrew wrote:
> Please upload lftp 4.4.8-1, and remove version 4.4.4-1, leaving 4.4.7-1 as
> previous.  This is still for x86 only.  Thanks, Andrew.
>
> # x86
> B=http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/x86
> wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
>   $B/lftp/lftp-4.4.8-1-src.tar.bz2 \
>   $B/lftp/lftp-4.4.8-1.tar.bz2 \
>   $B/lftp/lftp-debuginfo/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.8-1.tar.bz2 \
>   $B/lftp/lftp-debuginfo/setup.hint \
>   $B/lftp/setup.hint

Done.

Ken

* [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-08-10 18:27 Schulman, Andrew
From: Schulman, Andrew @ 2013-08-10 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2013-03-04 21:28       ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-03-04 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Mon, Mar 04, 2013 at 04:22:54PM -0500, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>> I can't explain why your lftp-debuginfo setup.hint file didn't get
>> transferred, though, since it did when I ran the script the second time.
>
>Just in case it's not clear... wherever the setup.hint file for
>lftp-debuginfo is coming from, it's not me.  I don't maintain that package
>as such, and in fact I know almost nothing about -debuginfo packages.  All
>I know is, cygport creates them, and I upload them.
>
>See Yaakov bristle at my pejorative term, "debug junk"!
>http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-07/msg00377.html
>
>I guess that some automated tool created a setup.hint file for me for
>lftp-debuginfo, or else a Cygwin admin made one for me to save themselves
>the trouble of bugging my ignorant ass to make one.

I guess that explains everything then.  There was, indeed, no
lftp-debuginfo setup.hint file in your upload request so Yaakov probably
just created one:

category: Debug
requires: cygwin-debuginfo
external-source: lftp
sdesc: "Debug info for lftp"
ldesc: "This package contains files necessary for debugging the
lftp package with gdb."

cgf

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-03-04 21:23     ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-03-04 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> I can't explain why your lftp-debuginfo setup.hint file didn't get
> transferred, though, since it did when I ran the script the second time.

Just in case it's not clear... wherever the setup.hint file for
lftp-debuginfo is coming from, it's not me.  I don't maintain that package
as such, and in fact I know almost nothing about -debuginfo packages.  All
I know is, cygport creates them, and I upload them.

See Yaakov bristle at my pejorative term, "debug junk"!

I guess that some automated tool created a setup.hint file for me for
lftp-debuginfo, or else a Cygwin admin made one for me to save themselves
the trouble of bugging my ignorant ass to make one.

Andrew

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-03-04 18:38   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-03-04 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 06:40:37PM -0500, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>Hi Andrew,
>
>For some reason lftp-debuginfo is also being pulled down with this
>release (it shows in the "pending" list, I've selected to skip it).
>Is this on purpose or a mistake in the setup.hint?

Looking at some old mirrors, I see that the lftp directory was screwed
up back in October.  There were lftp-debuginfo files at the top level
and no lftp-debuginfo subdirectory.  That's probably the result of an
early version of my 'get-cygwin-package' script misbehaving.

I can't explain why your lftp-debuginfo setup.hint file didn't get
transferred, though, since it did when I ran the script the second time.

But, anyway, apologies for the screw up.

I'm not really satisfied with this script and think to have something
effective we'll have to go with a more formal upload request strategy.

cgf

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-03-04  3:58   ` Yaakov
From: Yaakov @ 2013-03-04  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:40:37 -0500, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> For some reason lftp-debuginfo is also being pulled down with this
> release (it shows in the "pending" list, I've selected to skip it).
> Is this on purpose or a mistake in the setup.hint?

Somehow the files didn't land where they should have on sourceware; I
just fixed it.

Yaakov

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-03-03 23:40 ` Chris Sutcliffe
From: Chris Sutcliffe @ 2013-03-03 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin-apps

Hi Andrew,

For some reason lftp-debuginfo is also being pulled down with this
release (it shows in the "pending" list, I've selected to skip it).
Is this on purpose or a mistake in the setup.hint?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-03-03 17:26 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2013-03-03 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 10:40:32AM -0500, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>Please upload, remove version 4.3.7-1, and leave 4.4.0-1 as previous. Thanks,
>Andrew.
>
>wget \
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.4-1.tar.bz2 \
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.4-1-src.tar.bz2 \
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.4-1.tar.bz2

Done.

cgf

* [RFU] lftp
@ 2013-03-03 15:40 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2013-03-03 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2012-10-05  1:38 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2012-10-05  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 09:29:26PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>Please upload, removing version 4.3.3-1 and leaving 4.3.7-1 as previous. Thanks,
>Andrew.
>
>wget \
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.0-1.tar.bz2 \
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.4.0-1-src.tar.bz2 \
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-debuginfo-4.4.0-1.tar.bz2

Done.

cgf

* [RFU] lftp
@ 2012-10-04  1:34 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-10-04  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2012-06-01 10:18   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2012-06-01 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On May 31 15:28, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > Please upload, removing version 4.3.3-1 and leaving 4.3.6-1 as previous. Thanks,
> > Andrew.
>
> Correction:  Please remove version 4.3.6-1, and leave 4.3.3-1 as previous.
> Thanks, Andrew.

Done.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2012-05-31 19:29 ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-05-31 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2012-05-31 18:53 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-05-31 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Please upload, removing version 4.3.3-1 and leaving 4.3.6-1 as previous. Thanks,
Andrew.

wget \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.3.7-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.3.7-1-src.tar.bz2

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2012-04-17 21:02   ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-04-17 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

> On 2012-04-17 13:11, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > Please upload, including setup.hint which has changed.  Thanks, Andrew.
> >
> > wget \
> >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/setup.hint \
> >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.3.6-1.tar.bz2 \
> >   http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.3.6-1-src.tar.bz2
>
> Uploaded.  Can we remove any older versions?

Yes, please remove version 4.2.3-1.

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2012-04-17 18:49 ` Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2012-04-17 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2012-04-17 18:12 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2012-04-17 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2011-05-03 14:25 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-05-03 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On May  3 10:21, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> New upstream release.  Please upload, and remove versions 4.0.7-1 and
> 4.2.2-1, leaving 4.0.10-1 as previous.  Thanks, Andrew.
>
> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.2.3-1.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.2.3-1-src.tar.bz2

Done.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* [RFU] lftp
@ 2011-05-03 14:21 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2011-05-03 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2011-04-26 15:48 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-04-26 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Apr 26 10:02, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> New upstream release.  Please upload.  Thanks, Andrew.
>
> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.2.2-1.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.2.2-1-src.tar.bz2

Uploaded.

Thanks,
Corinna

* [RFU] lftp
@ 2011-04-26 14:02 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2011-04-26 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2010-10-22 17:14     ` Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2010-10-22 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 09:53 -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> Yes, please remove 4.0.3-1 and 4.0.5-1.  Thanks, Andrew.

Done.

Yaakov

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2010-10-22 14:40     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2010-10-22 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:07:15AM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>I just accidentally sent two announcements about this to cygwin-announce.
>The first one is slightly wrong - it gave the previous version number
>(4.0.7-1), so please disregard it.

Sorry.  I didn't notice until after reflexively accepting it.  I should
have been paying closer attention.

cgf

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2010-10-22 14:07   ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2010-10-22 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2010-10-22 13:53   ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2010-10-22 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2010-10-21 23:10 ` Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2010-10-21 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2010-10-21 19:50 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2010-10-21 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

New upstream release.  Please upload.  Thanks, Andrew.

wget \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.0.10-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.0.10-1-src.tar.bz2

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2010-01-07 18:08       ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2010-01-07 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Jan  7 12:53, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > On Jan  7 12:11, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > > Please also upload setup.hint, which has changed.  Thanks, Andrew.
> > >
> > > wget \
> > >  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/setup.hint
> >
> > I get an error 404 when trying to download setup.hint.
>
> Erf, sorry.  Please try now.

Yep, that's fine.  Uploaded and 3.7.15-1 removed.

THanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2010-01-07 17:53     ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2010-01-07 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2010-01-07 17:43   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2010-01-07 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2010-01-07 17:11 ` Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2010-01-07 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

@ 2010-01-07 15:18 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2010-01-07 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

Please upload, removing 3.7.15-1 and leaving 4.0.3-1 as previous.
Thanks, Andrew.

wget \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.0.5-1.tar.bz2 \
 http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/lftp/lftp-4.0.5-1-src.tar.bz2

* Re: [RFU] lftp
@ 2009-01-22  9:00 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2009-01-22  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

On Jan 21 15:29, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> # 1.5
> # Please leave 3.7.3-2 as previous, delete others

I left 3.7.3-1 as previous ;)

> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin-1.5/lftp/lftp-3.7.6-3.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin-1.5/lftp/lftp-3.7.6-3-src.tar.bz2
>
> # 1.7
> # Please leave 3.7.3-2 as previous, delete others
> wget \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin-1.7/lftp/lftp-3.7.6-4.tar.bz2 \
>  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin-1.7/lftp/lftp-3.7.6-4-src.tar.bz2

Uploaded.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* [RFU] lftp
@ 2009-01-21 20:29 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2009-01-21 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I've packaged a new release of lftp.  This release fixes (again) the conflict
with gettext caused by inclusion of /usr/lib/charset.alias.