Hi Shaddy, On Nov 7 00:20, Shaddy Baddah wrote: > Hi, > > On Nov 06 22:16, Shaddy Baddah wrote: > >On Nov 04 22:59, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >>any news? > > > > > > >I still want to implement and test excluding enforced elevation as a > >default on XP, as I am sure it will be a nuisance. But I'll publish > >that as a separate patch in a couple of hours from now (I expect it > >should be a straightforward application of the code snippet you > >suggested). > > Please find the patch with this check as > setup-sans-admin-november-optional-seq2.patch.gz. > > I also have enhanced a log file message as > setup-sans-admin-november-optional-seq3.patch.gz. Looks fine to me. When you're ready to go, please send the complete patch in cleartext (not compressed) with a ChangeLog entry. I will give it a try and apply soon, so we can finally get rid of this problem. Thanks! Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat