On Jan 20 10:37, Jan Nijtmans wrote: > 2014/1/20 Yaakov (Cygwin/X) : > > What is the source of the ICU and zlib patches, and why have you added them? > > ICU is a *huge* dependency for something as small as sqlite3. > [etc] Please, who uploaded the tcl-sqlite3-3.8.3-1 package? It is broken, because it's missing its source package. There's no matching sqlite3-3.8.3-1-src.tar.xz file. We're now constantly getting an upset message warning about this. For now, I moved the tcl-sqlite3-3.8.3-1.tar.xz packages out of the release areas. Please make sure to provide only subpackages for which the matching source package is available, too. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat