public inbox for cygwin-apps@cygwin.com
* setup wants to install new packages
@ 2014-01-24  0:49 Andrew Schulman
From: Andrew Schulman @ 2014-01-24  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps

I reported this problem a few months ago.  Now I have a screenshot to
show it:  http://postimg.org/image/e5uzokbn9/

My last setup run was about a week ago.  I just started
setup-x86_64.exe, and OOTB it wants to install 9 new packages.  I didn't
select them, and they're not required - setup just selected them for me.
Does anyone know why?  Anyone else ever see this?

BTW this is a transient problem:  when I exit setup and restart, the new
packages aren't selected again.

Andrew

* Re: setup wants to install new packages
@ 2014-01-24  9:35 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2014-01-24  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-apps