On Feb 5 02:03, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote: > Corinna, > > Now that ca-certificates provides /usr/ssl/cert.pem[1][2], which is > the hardcoded location in libcrypto, AFAICS libopenssl100 should > depend on ca-certificates. Note that Fedora does this as well[3], > as do our libgnutls28 and libnss3 packages. This would assure that > e.g. wget.x86_64 works OOTB with HTTPS URIs. > > This can be fixed for future releases by adding ca-certificates to > libopenssl100_REQUIRES, but this should be added to > x86*/release/openssl/libopenssl100/setup.hint now. Agreed? Yes. I changed the existing setup.hint files on sourceware already and the next openssl package will have the deps automatically. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat