On Mar 19 13:04, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote: > On 2014-03-19 11:32, Ken Brown wrote: > >I've just started experimenting with using cygport for cross compiling, > >and I've come across two issues: > > > >1. This is just a request: The latest cygport for Fedora appends i686 or > >x86_64 to the name of the working directory. I would find it convenient > >if cygport did the same thing on Cygwin, at least if the --32 or --64 > >option is specified. > > Actually, that is experimental code (based on a request from another > cygport user) that was accidentally shipped when I had to reroll the > source tarball for compatibility with F20/UnversionedDocDirs. Would > people like to see this done always, never, or only when > cross-building? Always wouldn't hurt, I think. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat