Hi Daniel, On Oct 30 18:41, D. Boland wrote: > Hi group, > > I intend to package the Cygwin version of Sendmail, version 8.14.9. > > category: Mail > requires: bash libdb4.8 libgcc1 libopenssl100 libsasl2_3 libwrap0 inetutils-server > m4 procmail tcp_wrappers cyrus-sasl cygrunsrv > sdesc: "The Mail Transfer Agent (mail server)" > ldesc: "General purpose internetwork email routing facility that supports many kinds > of mail-transfer and delivery methods, including SMTP, SMTPS (STARTTLS), SMTPA > (AUTH) used for email transport over the internet." > > I've implementented the "alternatives" mechanism, so it can be installed alongside > other Mail Transfer Agents, such as Exim, Postfix or ssmtp. > > http://cygwin.boland.nl/x86/release/sendmail/ did you see Christian's reply to your ITP from the 26th? https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2014-10/msg00058.html Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat