On Feb 9 20:46, Achim Gratz wrote: > Frank Fesevur writes: > > README says I need various mingw libs. But if IIRC mingw is not > > recommended anymore. I have installed mingw64 and the mingw64 variants > > of those libs. But there is no mingw64 variant of liblzma. I've > > installed all 5 packages containing "liblzma", but configure seems to > > be unable to find it. > > > > Do I still need the original mingw to compile setup or is the README outdated? > > I still carry the README patch below locally since it was not accepted Please apply. That should work, given the file perms on sware... Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat