On Feb 11 11:28, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > orpie Andrew Schulman > > OK. I just rebuilt orpie, and now it depends on libncursesw10. Is that the > right successor to libncurses10? If so, I'll upload the new build. Yes, that's right. > > ploticus Andrew Schulman > > This package needs to be updated and I've tried a few times to rebuild it, but > the build always fails and so far I haven't been able to solve it. I'm not > actively using it any more anyway, so maybe it's time to obsolete it, unless > someone else wants to pick it up. Maybe only, or shall I fix up cygwin-pkg-maint? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat