On Feb 17 08:38, David Stacey wrote: > On 11/02/15 04:14, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > >I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages. More > >remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more > >obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and > >libgd2): > > > >mscgen Michael McTernan > > I built mscgen for x86_64 [1], just to add a 64-bit version until Michael > was able to supply his own build (which never happened). I'd be happy to > rebuild for both architectures if you like - just let me know. Thank you. For the time being I made you official mscgen maintainer. Hope that's ok :) Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat