On Feb 17 11:42, Marco Atzeri wrote: > On 2/11/2015 5:14 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > >Package maintainers, > > > >I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages. More > >remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more > >obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and > >libgd2): > > > > >singular-surf Yue Ren (Frank Seelisch) > > I am looking on this as it also lack a 64 bit version. > > http://www.singular.uni-kl.de:8002/trac/ticket/700#comment:4 > > If successful I will took over as maintainer, but it seems hard. Thanks, Marco. However, I had contact with Yue Ren via PM last month, and he was planning to provide new versions of singular. Yue, are you still working on this? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat