Hi Daniel, On Feb 17 13:03, D. Boland wrote: > Also, for Sendmail to be able to log, the syslogd from the > inetutils-server package has to be installed. If no syslog daemon is installed, the logs automatically go the the Windows event log. Additionally there's the syslog-ng package, so there's no requirement to install inetutils-server to get logs. > I noticed that the > "inetutils" package is orphaned. Could I adopt it? Sure, a package with maintainer beats a package without maintainer hands down. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat