On Feb 18 20:56, Achim Gratz wrote: > > I've cygported groff and want to maintain it. The current packaging did > not have some files with perl dependencies and the X11 tools were not > present. BANG! You're maintainer. > I don't mind dropping these from the distribution if everybody > thinks they are useless, but for now they are in an additional > sub-package groff-X11. The packages are already built against the new > Perl packaging scheme, so they won't go live until that transistion is > made. Comments and suggestions welcome. Sounds good to me. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat