Hi Federico, On Feb 24 22:58, Federico Hernandez wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to upload the 64bit package for task. I can get into the > sftp server. And the upload of the setup.hint file works. > > But when it comes to the package itself the upload fails with a > "connection closed" right at the beginning of the file itself. > > Any ideas what the problem could be? Not really, no. In your upload dir I saw a tmp file of size 0, task-2.4.1-1-src.tar.xz.SftpXFR.53401 from your upload tries. I removed it. Can you run sftp with -oLogLevel=DEBUG3? This might give a clue what happens. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat