On Mar 2 14:30, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > On Mar 1 09:34, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > > > On Tue, 2015-02-10 at 22:14 -0600, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > > > > I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages. More > > > > remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more > > > > obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and > > > > libgd2): > > > > > > I would like to personally thank the following maintainers for making so > > > much progress in cleaning up the distro by rebuilding their packages: > > > > > > Jari Aalto > > > Marco Atzeri > > > Ken Brown > > > David Rothenberger > > > Andrew Schulman > > > David Stacey > > > Jon Turney > > > Corinna Vinschen > > > Dr. Volker Zell > > > > > > Andrew, could you polish some gold stars for these maintainers? > > > > There's a Yaakov Selkowitz missing on the list, afaics ;) > > My fingers are tired. Thanks a lot. Now that we have so many goldstars in circulation, maybe we can finally use it as new currency? Hey, shall we move from goldstars to plush hippos? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat