Hi Andrew, On Mar 7 08:14, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > Should I get anything for taking the orphaned > > grep/gperf/bison/diffutils/gzip when cgf left? (A single gold star is > > plenty for me; that plush hippo is above and beyond the level of effort > > it took :) > > For sure: https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#EB > > Sorry for the oversight. If anyone else is due some gold stars that I > overlooked, please let me know. Just this one, afaics: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2015-03/msg00069.html Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat