On May 30 10:33, Achim Gratz wrote: > Yaakov Selkowitz writes: > > This looks like it has been done already. Am I missing something? > > I seem to be unable to remove the debuginfo directory of the obsoleted package: > > upset: x86_64 release in unstable state: couldn't move > /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86_64/release/perl-TermReadKey/perl-Term-ReadKey/perl-Term-ReadKey-debuginfo > -> > /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/x86_64/perl-TermReadKey/perl-Term-ReadKey > - Is a directory > > Can somebody please remove it directly on sourceware so that the > setup.ini files can be generated correctly? Is this fixed? I don't see a perl-Term-ReadKey-debuginfo dir. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat