On May 31 17:08, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > > > Is the key fingerprint posted anywhere on cygwin.com or sourceware.org? I can't > > > > find it. If not, would someone mind adding it to the "Uploading Packages to > > > > cygwin.com" page (https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html), so > > > > people can verify it? > > > > > > Good idea. > > > > PGA? > > OK, here you go. The patch is a bit large, because I took the opportunity to > reorganize the text a bit and add a new section showing how to upload packages > the automated way using cygport up. The complete revised page is at > http://home.comcast.net/~andrex2/cygwin/package-upload.html . Applied. Thanks a lot, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat