On Jul 9 18:17, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > On Sat, 2015-07-04 at 11:25 +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote: > > Achim, > > as you are playing with setup, > > can you add a switch that allow to commute between: > > > > old behaviour : current or test is default installed > > current behaviour : if installed is higher than current do nothing > > > > The new behaviour is usually fine, but going back and forth > > between all new perl test stuff is a pain when I need to remove > > the 5.22 stuff. > > On Fedora there is "yum update" and "yum distro-sync", which are > distinct commands corresponding to each of these behaviours. So my > thought was that we could add a fourth "Sync" option to the > Keep/Curr/Exp radio buttons. I've attached a barely tested *draft* > patch along these lines, but it almost certainly needs more work. I didn't look closely at the code, but the idea is ok. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat