On Jul 20 20:42, Achim Gratz wrote: > Jon TURNEY writes: > > If I recall correctly, genini is just broken, doing some kind of > > lexical sort which e.g. sorts 1.10 before 1.9. > > Yes, it just globs the filenames, so the order is dependent on the > locale. But I can't tell what upset is doing, except that Yaakov fixed > something recently w.r.t. the release numbers. Once I know I can go and > fix genini, but as the example shows another fix might need to be > applied to upset as well. Why? Version 1.10 is obviously < 1.100 or 1.1000. How's this handled in rpm? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat