On Jul 21 18:59, Achim Gratz wrote: > Corinna Vinschen writes: > > How do you tell upset that a package uses a different numbering > > scheme? You'd have two scenarios which can't be recognized > > automatically, don't you? > > In the case of Perl distributions, I know the ordering scheme and it's > built in to upset already, sort-of, only has to be used. For the rest > upset should probably keep doing what it was doing before, but I want to > fix genini to do the same. > > In the long run we might want to add some keyword in setup.hint that > specifies which ordering algorithm to use. That's not sufficient, probably. I'm pretty sure you'd have to tweak setup as well. And then there's still the questionable license of upset... Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat