On Jul 28 12:36, Ken Brown wrote: > On 7/28/2015 12:23 PM, Eric Blake wrote: > >On 07/28/2015 05:18 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >>>>One more thing that we'll have to solve one way or the other. I still > >>>>hope that one maintainer with full sourceware access will be able to > >>>>post the !ready cookies all at the same time. > >>> > >>>Corinna or Yaakov, that I am aware. > >> > >>Or Eric. I'm not sure how this !perl thingy is supposed to work since > >>the tags are handled by upset... > >> > >>As for setting bulk !ready tags, I can do that, but not this week. Next > >>Monday at the earliest. > > > >If it's just a matter of crawling all directories that have a !perl tag > >at the trigger point, and adding a !ready to those directories, that > > Not adding !ready, but renaming !perl to !ready. > > >seems simple enough to do. I think upset will just ignore !perl > > I just added !perl to my x86 and x86_64 directories. We'll see in a > half-hour or so how upset deals with it. Yay, experimenting on the life system. That's the spirit. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat