On Aug 19 10:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Aug 18 22:06, Achim Gratz wrote: > > Corinna Vinschen writes: > > > Comments? On perl code? You're kidding... > > > > Well, maybe not from you personally, to save you the exasperation. :-) > > Heh, yeah. > > > > You know, if you're willing to improve the long neglected genini, all > > > power to you. I don't know how many people are actually using genini, > > > but I'm pretty sure every one of them welcomes an improvement. > > > > Well, what is the alternative if you want to incorporate some extra > > packages into a local install hierarchy? > > I don't know. I'm not using it :} > > > > So, as soon as you're happy to upstream your code, and if nobody > > > complains about your changes within a reasonable timeframe, feel free > > > to apply your genini changes. > > > > OK… then just one question: would it be possible to migrate genini (and > > perhaps run, too) to Git? > > I need an overseer to create the final symlink to access the repo > as /git/..., but for a start, try > > git clone cygwin.com:/sourceware/projects/cygwin-apps-home/cygwin-genini.git > git clone cygwin.com:/sourceware/projects/cygwin-apps-home/cygwin-run.git Disregard the above, use these instead: git clone cygwin.com:/git/cygwin-genini.git git clone cygwin.com:/git/cygwin-run.git as well as git clone cygwin.com:/git/cygwin-cygrunsrv.git Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat