On Sep 1 19:26, Achim Gratz wrote: > Corinna Vinschen writes: > >> I'd say that mail through Gmane is still filtered on Sourceware. > > > > I guess you're right. What we got a while back was to remove the > > extra-aggressive filters on the cygwin mailing lists, so the spam > > filtering on those are the same now as for any other mailing list on > > sourceware. So I assume (but I don't know that, actually) that > > the same gmane filtering is done for all mailing lists on sware. > > No, it must be specific to cygwin-apps (or else the main cygwin list is > excepted). Posting through Gmane has and still does work on the main > list, but on none of the others. Gmane will send the mail as coming > from your subscribed address (if you've configured it correctly), but of > course it's still delivered by gmane's mailer. Hmm, ok. Care to ask overseers or even... postmaster? Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat