On Aug 24 09:27, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Aug 22 17:11, Achim Gratz wrote: > > Corinna Vinschen writes: > > > What cgit web page? I only see perfectly valid https links on, e.g, > > > > > > https://sourceware.org/git/?p=cygwin-run.git;a=summary > > > > I'm talking about the URLs for cloning the repo on the top of that > > page. It lists a URL for HTTP access that doesn't actually work: > > > > http://sourceware.org/git/cygwin-genini.git > > That's overseers territory. Do you want to ask them or shall I? Turned out this was my own fault. I didn't activate the post-receive hook in the cygwin-FOO.git repos, which is required to handle the http dumb transport. Duh. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat