On Sep 22 14:39, Jon TURNEY wrote: > On 17/09/2015 16:18, Michael Bisbjerg wrote: > >I noticed once I set up a mirror of my own, that Cygwin Setup will > >prepend all it's URL's with a double-slash. This does not seem to be > >intentional, and I found the place in the sources where I believe the > >error to be. > > > >On line 160 of "download.cc", we see that the "n->key" is the source > >of the repository, including a "/", as it is used as the name of the > >local cache, which always has a "%2f" in its name. That key is then > >used on line 165 in "get_url_to_file", where it is concatenated with > >another slash and "pkgsource.Canonical" to make the final URL. > > This analysis seems correct. It would be nice if you went a bit further and > confirmed that the URL is always canonicalized to end with a '/'. > > >My (untested) patch removes this slash, so that the resulting URL's > >will be with a single slash. > > Thanks. > > This looks correct, and appears to work. Thanks for your patch, Michael! Jon, did you apply this patch? If not, feel free to do so. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat