On Oct 27 20:51, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > On Oct 26 12:50, Mark Geisert wrote: > > > I understand that the cygutils package is orphaned. I'd like to take over > > > maintenance of that package. Please excuse any stumbling around the room as > > > I get situated :) . > > > > > > ..mark > > > > Corinna is climbing down the vaults to polish goldstars... > > Awarded! http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#MG A bit early, this one ;) Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat