On Nov 13 10:43, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 14:04 -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > > > On Sep 1 19:26, Achim Gratz wrote: > > > > > Corinna Vinschen writes: > > > > > >> I'd say that mail through Gmane is still filtered on Sourceware. > > > > > > > > > > > > I guess you're right. What we got a while back was to remove the > > > > > > extra-aggressive filters on the cygwin mailing lists, so the spam > > > > > > filtering on those are the same now as for any other mailing list on > > > > > > sourceware. So I assume (but I don't know that, actually) that > > > > > > the same gmane filtering is done for all mailing lists on sware. > > > > > > > > > > No, it must be specific to cygwin-apps (or else the main cygwin list is > > > > > excepted). Posting through Gmane has and still does work on the main > > > > > list, but on none of the others. Gmane will send the mail as coming > > > > > from your subscribed address (if you've configured it correctly), but of > > > > > course it's still delivered by gmane's mailer. > > > > > > > > Hmm, ok. Care to ask overseers or even... postmaster? > > > > > > I wrote to cygwin-apps-owner at sourceware.org on September 1, and > > > postmaster at sourceware.org on September 9. No one has answered either > > > one. Any other ideas? > > > > This is not something we control ourselves, so please be patient. > > Two months have passed. I've had no answer from either cygwin-apps-owner or > postmaster. Messages sent through gmane to gmane.os.cygwin.applications are > still being rejected. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks, Andrew Try overseers, but make sure to mention that you already contacted cygwin-apps-owner and postmaster to no avail. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat