On Jan 28 19:06, Achim Gratz wrote: > Jon Turney writes: > >>> You could read the md5sums into variables instead and just compare the > >>> resulting strings within bash. Otherwise we'd have to add diffutils to > >>> the Base category. > > > > I've made this change. > > Thank you very much. +1 > > As an interim solution, I've adopted _update-info-dir, and updated it > > to contain this script. > > > > This removes the last use of autodep, which unblocks some further > > improvements to upset. > > > > Future work: I can't see any reason why this script now needs an > > independent existence, so it could be absorbed by the info package. > > +1 and +1 Thanks a lot, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat