On Mar 16 18:51, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote: > On 2016-03-15 17:34, Jon Turney wrote: > >I've disabled upset (the perl script on sourceware.org, which performs > >the task of composing setup.ini from setup.hints and moving uploads), > >and enabled calm (a re-write from scratch to perform these tasks). This > >is a test and may be reverted if things aren't working correctly. > > > >Package maintainers may notice a few differences: > > > >* Package maintainers no longer receive emails about everyone's uploads, > >only their own. > > > >There is a list of addressees who receive emails about all packages, so > >if you wish to continue to receive those, please let me know and I'll > >add you to the list. :) > > > >* Validation of the uploaded package and setup.hint is now much stricter > > > >Many problematic usages which were silently ignored, or permitted and > >required manual intervention to fix, are now reported. > > I honestly never thought we would get off of upset. This is incredible, > thank you! > > Corinna, certainly this deserves more than just a gold star? Absolutely! I already asked Jon yesterday to make room for a PLUSH HIPPO on his shelf, and I'd like to add another GOLDSTAR for this. Thanks a lot, Jon, well deserved, even if calm is written in python :) Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat