On Mar 17 09:46, Andrew Schulman wrote: > > > >Many problematic usages which were silently ignored, or permitted and > > > >required manual intervention to fix, are now reported. > > > > > > I honestly never thought we would get off of upset. This is incredible, > > > thank you! > > > > > > Corinna, certainly this deserves more than just a gold star? > > > > Absolutely! I already asked Jon yesterday to make room for a > > PLUSH HIPPO on his shelf, and I'd like to add another GOLDSTAR > > for this. > > > > Thanks a lot, Jon, well deserved, even if calm is written in python :) > > > > > > Corinna > > update my script for different award types in one award mumble unprecedented > mumble Excellent. This deserves a goldstar for rising to a mumble unprecedented mumble challenge :) Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat