On Mar 18 12:37, Adam Dinwoodie wrote: > On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 04:49:17PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > today I claimed the "cygwin" name at github.com. If you have some funny > > project which is using Cygwin in the first place, and you want to do > > that under the "cygwin" cover, feel free to drop us a mail here on > > cygwin-apps and we add you as member. You can then create your own git > > repo under this hood if you like. It should just be closely related to > > Cygwin. > > I have the Cygport files for the various packages I maintain tracked on > GitHub; is that the sort of thing you're looking for? I'd be happy to > move them under the Cygwin banner. > > My GitHub username is me-and. That would probably better match the cygwinports org. Have a look at https://github.com/cygwinports, I'm sure Yaakov will let you in as member. [...time passes...] Yaakov, would you mind to let me in as well? Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat