[CCed cygwin-apps to reach out to all package maintainers] On Mar 18 16:58, Ken Brown wrote: > On 3/18/2016 4:34 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >I released a new Cygwin TEST version 2.5.0-0.8. > > > >If things are not going very wrong, this is basically what you'll > >get as 2.5.0-1 release. Please, please test and report regressions. > > Does this release include Yaakov's overhaul of the feature test macros? Sorry, I completely forgot to metion this in my release mail, which is especially weird because I created this test release to allow testing the new feature test macros in the first place. Sorry! > If > so, it might be a good idea for maintainers to test that nothing unexpected > happens when they build their packages. Yes, that's really a good idea. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat