On Jul 21 22:11, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote: > On 7/20/16, 1:52 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > >We just might still want to change the name to "no+body". > > > >What do others on this list think? What sounds better? > > > > "nodomain+nobody" or "no+body" > > Corinna, hi. > > I know you have asked others to chime in, but IMO you should go ahead and > change it to “no+body”. Done. > I also would ask others to chime in regarding this package and > specifically if it is one they would like to see in Cygwin. > > I am also unclear on what the next steps are regarding this package > submission. Does the package need 5 votes in order to be accepted? Does it > only need 1 GTG vote because FUSE packages already exist on most major > Linux distros? A GTG should be ok here. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat