On Jul 23 00:23, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote: > On 7/22/16, 12:56 PM, Adrien JUND wrote: > > > >For information on your last release: curl -u "username" > >https://api.github.com/repos/billziss-gh/winfsp/releases > >=> winfsp-0.14.16197.msi - "download_count": 24 > > This is beginning to feel a bit weird. You seem to be rather obsessed with > how many users my project has. Hint: GitHub is not the primary place where > I make binary releases. > > >You seem to also don't know how many people use it. > > :-D > > Ok, I will make sure to contact you next time I need to read web server > stats. Guys, no idea what's up between you, but this discussion is gross. Here's an idea: You both slap yourself and start talking to each other. For the Windows *and* Cygwin world it would be *much* preferrable if you work together and create a single, unified FUSE concept, rather than having two projects doing almost, but not entirely, the same thing, Worse, given that FUSE only makes sense if user-space filesystems exist, we now have two FUSE concepts with a disjunct set of user-space drivers. Great :( My interest in both of your projects has just dwindled considerably. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat