On Jul 28 19:13, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote: > Mark: > > >I agree with how you want to adjust license and transfer ownership. I > >don't > >have a presence on GitHub but I should be able to grab cygfuse anyway. > > Thank you very much for agreeing to become the maintainer for [CYGFUSE]. > Please consider this post as my public announcement that I am relicensing > the [CYGFUSE] files under the BSD 2-clause license and that I am assigning > maintainership to Mark. > > The project has been updated with a README and a LICENSE file that state > the same. Source files have been updated to reflect the license change as > well. > > Mark, if at some point you do get a github account, I will be happy to > transfer ownership of the project as well. In the mean time do you have > somewhere where you intend to host it? github Cygwin org? https://github.com/cygwin Every Cygwin-related project is welcome. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat