On Jul 29 01:19, Mark Geisert wrote: > Bill Zissimopoulos wrote: > > On 7/28/16, 5:17 PM, Bill Zissimopoulos wrote: > > > Ok. I did the transfer (twice, because of some ambiguous GitHub messages). > > > Someone from cygwin’s side has to accept the repo within a day according > > > to GitHub. > > > > Turns out I can transfer a repo to another user, but not to an > > organization that I do not have admin rights for: > > > > From github’s transfer repo instructions: > > << > > Transfer this repository to another user or to an organization where you > > have admin rights. > > > > > > > > FWIW I've signed up with GitHub with username mgeisert. I think I need to > be invited to join the cygwin@github org. Then maybe I can transfer your > repo to me? Corrections welcome... I invited you with email mark AT maxrnd DOT com There appears to be a user account called mgeisert, but it has no further info attached, not even a name. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat